Question Do these temps/voltages look okay?

4745454b

Titan
It shows the CPU is not thermal throttling. The lowest value for the 12V rail is 11.904, which is well within spec. Your max CPU temp is 77C, which is a touch higher than I like to see, but because it's not having thermal issues it's not anything to worry about.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/u...2700f-processor-25m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz.html

The only issue I see is your clock speeds. According to Ark and your own maximum values, it's supposed to turbo to 4.9GHz. And you are avg around 4GHz. Looking online it seems you should be boosting to ~4.5GHz all P core, which you aren't seeing. This could be the result of the H610 board you have. Probably not worth worrying about, but you are loosing some speed due to something.

Jul 31, 2022
It shows the CPU is not thermal throttling. The lowest value for the 12V rail is 11.904, which is well within spec. Your max CPU temp is 77C, which is a touch higher than I like to see, but because it's not having thermal issues it's not anything to worry about.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/u...2700f-processor-25m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz.html

The only issue I see is your clock speeds. According to Ark and your own maximum values, it's supposed to turbo to 4.9GHz. And you are avg around 4GHz. Looking online it seems you should be boosting to ~4.5GHz all P core, which you aren't seeing. This could be the result of the H610 board you have. Probably not worth worrying about, but you are loosing some speed due to something.

Thanks. I'm in two minds about swapping out the mobo despite only putting it together two days ago.

Would this be a reasonable motherboard to use instead?

I would not swap out the motherboard unless you have a problem that is impacting you.
Even then, your performance is more directly related to the processor than anything else.
Are you using the stock cooler?
If so, that might be the first thing to change.
The turbo is impacted by the cpu temperature; the cooler the better.
You are reaching the turbo max of 4.9.
How frequently, I don't know.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Temperature ranges?
Cpu package(hottest core at any time) is being shown in the screenshot, but we can't see what all the cores are doing.

Can't rely on those motherboard sensors, because they're not very detailed.

Has my CPU been throttled at all?
You need to monitor the cpu's cores in real time in order to answer that. Either HWINFO or Afterburner will let you do that, though the latter may be a little less tedious to do.
For HWINFO, click on that right arrow next to Core Clocks. Double click on all the P-cores to make a real-time graph pop up.
For Afterburner, go to its settings, then the monitoring tab. Scroll down and click on the check next to all the P-cores, then click apply. Detach the monitoring window.
Finally, play game(s) for a bit, then back out and check the core clocks. Are any P-cores dropping below 1.2ghz?

The turbo is impacted by the cpu temperature.
Not just that, but the condition of the board's VRM also impacts turbo boost. If it gets too hot, or the cpu draws more than it's designed to handle, it's going to throttle the cpu.