Question Do these voltages mean my cpu is overclocked???

Lutfij

Titan
We are going to need some more information. Please list the specs to your build. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the BIOS version. Speaking of BIOS while in BIOS check to see what your voltages there are showing. Finally since you're showing us a screenshot of an ASRock utility, there should be an advanced page in BIOS to show you/us if your system is on an (auto)overclock mode.

Aug 20, 2021
We are going to need some more information. Please list the specs to your build. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the BIOS version. Speaking of BIOS while in BIOS check to see what your voltages there are showing. Finally since you're showing us a screenshot of an ASRock utility, there should be an advanced page in BIOS to show you/us if your system is on an (auto)overclock mode.
CPU: i5 3570
Motherboard: h61mu3s3
Ram: 4gb x 2 1600mhz
SSD/HDD: one 240gb ssd and one 250gb hdd 7200rpm
GPU: rx 550 2gb
PSU: gigabyte p450b
Chassis: some old i ball chasis
bios version:
p2.40

didnt see any auto overclock but there was this

View: https://imgur.com/a/ih1Sgb6

The voltages in your images look fine.

If there was any "overclocking" done on the system, the CPU ratio would be something other than "auto" and higher than 34. The CPU will "overclock" itself via Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz for single core loads.

EDIT: I had a brainfart, your CPU can't be overclocked outside of advanced tweaking that nobody uses anyway unless they're really desperate.

ASK THE COMMUNITY