[SOLVED] Do they match????

Sep 10, 2020
Hey guys!
Recently I bought a rog strix rs200 riser cable. I have a gigabyte b550 elite atx mobo and a gigabyte 5700xt gaming oc 8gb.
All these are going to be fit inside a beautiful Thermaltake core p3 case.
My question to you is, IS EVERYTHING COMPATIBLE?!?!??!
Thanks in advance guys !!!

Solution
Looks like the chassis comes with a riser cable, so no need for a separate one. At least the listing on Newegg says so.

Not really anything to go wrong with a case like that, basically an open test bench on its side.

Power supply and CPU cooler are about the only things that you might be able to pick wrong. Don't want the CPU cooler to get too tall or a large radiator to interfere with something where you want to put it, but most should be fine.

For a power supply, might want to double check cable lengths, or go with custom cables anyway since everything is visible. Also you'll want a decent wattage to handle a 5700XT, 550W minimum. Without knowing the chosen CPU and whether overclocking is planned, hard to say if you need more.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Looks like the chassis comes with a riser cable, so no need for a separate one. At least the listing on Newegg says so.

Not really anything to go wrong with a case like that, basically an open test bench on its side.

Power supply and CPU cooler are about the only things that you might be able to pick wrong. Don't want the CPU cooler to get too tall or a large radiator to interfere with something where you want to put it, but most should be fine.

For a power supply, might want to double check cable lengths, or go with custom cables anyway since everything is visible. Also you'll want a decent wattage to handle a 5700XT, 550W minimum. Without knowing the chosen CPU and whether overclocking is planned, hard to say if you need more.

Reactions: Still95
Solution
Sep 10, 2020
Thanks man!
I was actually told that the riser cable that is inclued is a very bad one and actually lowers the ability of the gpu to perform at a maximum level.
As for the radiator, i went with a classic coolermaster 240l with the two fans. (cpu is the ryzen 5 3600x)
As for the power supply is 750W.
I am thinking of buying sleeved extension cables for the cable management since everything is visible.
What do u think?