[SOLVED] Do voice recorders record significantly cleaner sound than phone voice recording apps?

mujmuj

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2015
Do voice recorders record significantly cleaner sound than phone voice recording apps? I am wondering what voice recorder I have to buy.

Do voice recorders record significantly cleaner sound than phone voice recording apps? I am wondering what voice recorder I have to buy.

I would believe it would depend on the phone.

If you have a new flashship device, the mic inside might be just as good as any voice recorder you could buy for 100$ (whats your budget?)

Even if the mic isnt as good on the flashship device Im sure it would be so close that there would be no negligable differance. But Im sure once you get into the 200$ range, a proper voice recorder would probly sound a bit better.

Now if you have like, a 200$ phone, then yea the voice recorder would sound better.

You can always use an external mic with a phone if you want to get the best sound from them. Lots of models out there at several price points depending on what you need. Examples here https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-smartphone-mics

Solution

TRENDING THREADS