Question Do you prep before runnings other versions Windows virchual?

Sep 3, 2019
OKs. I have been usings backup computer and good computer almost fixed.

Last time things go wrong. I no wantings that to happenning again.

Main operating system Windows 8. I usinged Classic Shell and almost turning it back into 7. 7 I love. 8 little faster and good when dumb things like tiles gone start menu back. Like smooth new 7 after Classic Shell.

I wantings to run 7, 10 and some kind of Linux still thinkings which one virchual. Probably Oricle VM. Still picking Linux. There like 1000 kind maybe even a millyin! OMG! How anyone knowing which?

What I is asking is do I puttings 8 back on regular or is there things I need to be doings prep or different before to run other OS virchual sometimes on side?

I is thankings people for lots of help past few days. Thankings if anyone knowings this one too.

Last edited:
VirtualBox is indeed easy to use and perfectly functional for tinkering/playing with lots of different operating systems... (I played with several VMs that way myself before using switching to HyperV, which requires Win Pro or Enterprise, a couple years ago...)

If your system is fairly modern (under 4-5 years old) and has enough RAM, I'd personally choose Windows 10