maxim45001

Reputable
Oct 20, 2018
I was wondering If I should buy the full 15$ app or not and I wanted to hear your thoughts...Is it worth it ? I'm using a 7.1 virtual surround USB headphones . I tried the free trial during one of my games (Monster Hunter World) and I read that only a handful specific list of games support Dolby Atmos and that game doesn't...however when I enabled the music tab in the app the game was much more loud...the gaming tab - didn't make a difference . How does the app work with supported games though ? Is there a dynamic setting on the paid app like on my phone too ? (See screenshot below)

Solution
My headphones are connected to a virtual 7.1 sarround USB soundcard connected to my PC ....should I remove it , connect via the 3.5mm jack and use Atmos Dolby ? Or is the quality better overall on headphones? I can link the heahpones's website for you
Yes, connect directly to 3.5mm jack or disable all other DSPs.

What sounds best is for you to decide.

maxim45001

Reputable
Oct 20, 2018
I enjoy it. Make sure you disable any other surround sound processing, though.
My headphones are connected to a virtual 7.1 sarround USB soundcard connected to my PC ....should I remove it , connect via the 3.5mm jack and use Atmos Dolby ? Or is the quality better overall on headphones? I can link the heahpones's website for you

Yes, connect directly to 3.5mm jack or disable all other DSPs.

What sounds best is for you to decide.

Solution