Question Do you think the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 will fit in the Cooler Master H500?

OrientalFlavored

Commendable
Dec 3, 2019
I have not seen any post on this at all despite the case being quiet popular so I thought I would post one here. PCpartpicker says that they are compatible with my mobo as well (BaseBoard Product B450 GAMING PLUS MAX). I will receiving this card from my friend who managed to buy one in the initial release rush and am now worried if it will even fit. The case has a front blast shield for its cables that might come in contact with the bottom I could remove and re-manage to create extra space.

Lutfij

Titan
Yes it'll fit with room to spare. Mind sharing the link to PCPartPicker and what the compatibility issue is? Often times, they're wrong when it comes to what can and cannot go together. It's happened to one of the mods(my colleagues here) and they bought the parts and then proved them wrong but that was never corrected on PCPartPicker's end.

OrientalFlavored

Commendable
Dec 3, 2019
Oh sorry if I was confusing! There was no compatibility issues on it at all, I had just heard that it can be up for grabs how accurate the site was so I wanted to double check to see if anyone actually has one built that could confirm with. I know I am asking for a very specific combo but I thought I might as well ask!