GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB from GIGABYTE
MOBO: ASRock AM4 B450M-HDV R4.0
RAM: 2x8 GB 3200Mhz Kingston HyperX Predator
PSU: Some 500W powersupply from my old pc
CPU: Cooler:Wraith Stealth that with the CPU
CASE: Raidmax Neon RGB
Another fan (Chieftec AF-0925PWM 90mm)
1TB HDD,and maybe a SSD or M.2
I also thought to maybe go for a Raidmax Tornado liquid cpu cooler,but maybe i'll save same money for other upgrades

Please tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Last edited:
Solution
R9 380 because i already have it in my system and i also dont have the money to buy a gpu,because i want to upgrade my cpu and other things.I want to go with the Ryzen 5 1600 because it has 6 cores,12 threads and it is really good for gaming for its price.The PSU is MS INDUSTRIAL but i dont know the model,but i bought it around 14$ (NEW),
Also how much memory shuold my ssd have

Make sure the Ryzen 1600 is the AF model, it has a better chip inside. Also, definitely get a 512 GB NVME M.2 and get a hard drive later somehow for more storage. Actually, I got a really good deal on a 128 GB usb recently, I just leave it plugged in in the back all the time. The 1600 doesn't run hot enough to need liquid cooling.
Mar 16, 2020
I like the majority of choices you've made. Personally I'd spend a little less on the case and put it towards a beefer GPU something in the RX 500 series of cards. Here's a case option. AMA Sama-G3-ARGB Black USB3.0

why r9 380?
why ryzen 1600?
make and model of the psu?
do get a ssd
R9 380 because i already have it in my system and i also dont have the money to buy a gpu,because i want to upgrade my cpu and other things.I want to go with the Ryzen 5 1600 because it has 6 cores,12 threads and it is really good for gaming for its price.The PSU is MS INDUSTRIAL but i dont know the model,but i bought it around 14$ (NEW),

I like the majority of choices you've made. Personally I'd spend a little less on the case and put it towards a beefer GPU something in the RX 500 series of cards. Here's a case option. AMA Sama-G3-ARGB Black USB3.0
I already bought the case because i was a idiot without the plan,but i dont regret it because it a case with 3 fans at the front,plus they are RGB so the case is nice in general.And it has a PSU shroud because that is essential for me since i want a good cable management

jwcrellin

Reputable

Make sure the Ryzen 1600 is the AF model, it has a better chip inside. Also, definitely get a 512 GB NVME M.2 and get a hard drive later somehow for more storage. Actually, I got a really good deal on a 128 GB usb recently, I just leave it plugged in in the back all the time. The 1600 doesn't run hot enough to need liquid cooling.

Solution
thanks man