Do you trust all merchants

Ertrius

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2016
I am wondering if you would choose a merchant you have never ordered from to buy parts, because they have the lowest price? There are a handful of merchants on Partspicker that I have never heard of. Would you order from a merchant you don`t know for the lower price, or choose another that you do know, and pay a little more for that part?
Are there any merchants listed on Partspicker that should be avoided?

Ertrius

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2016
I agree. I have had a small problem with a merchant I`ve ordered from for years. Even a major merchant can screw up big time once in a while. I guess the companies return policy is the key. I`ll do a search on two of the merchants that I do not know about.

USAFRet

Titan

Trust is personal. Are YOU comfortable with them?

1. For this, you research that particular retailer very, very carefully. Track down their home office website, find out where there HQ is, see what complaints they've has as a corporate entity.

2. Or, save that several hours of research, and buy from Amazon or Newegg for $2 more.

3. Or, see that it is NZXT, see that they are just as good as Newegg/Amazon.

Do you have a particular retailer in mind?

Ertrius

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2016
Well, I don`t know anything about Superbiiz and PCOutlet. So I did some rating and review checks from a few online sites. It looks like they both have mostly positive ratings from customers. There are also some people that had horrible experience with them as well. They both have legit addresses and phone numbers.