Question DOA Graphics Card or something else?

May 29, 2019
Specs:
Motherboard- Gigabyte B450M DS3H
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x with Wraith Spire Cooler
RAM- GeIL Evo Potenza (2x4GB) DDR4
Old GPU- Zotac GTX 750Ti 2GB
New GPU- MSI AMD Radeon Rx570 8GB

I recently bought a new motherboard, CPU and GPU to upgrade my computer. Installed motherboard and CPU just fine as all fans and lights power except for GPU, fans on GPU are not running. I get a series of beeps, 1 long-3 short as my pc POSTS, however no display to the monitor, not even BIOS screen. The beep code indicates a GPU error however since I have limited knowledge of pc building, I’m hesitant to declare a DOA. GPU seems to be seated correctly as I reinstalled numerous times. I reinstalled my old graphics card and it boots up and displays just fine and I was able install the drivers needed for the motherboard and pre-installed the drivers for the new GPU. Tried to reinstall GPU with installed drivers and no change, still no display and get those 4 beeps. Before I get an exchange and return the GPU, I was wondering if it may be a compatibility issue or if I am doing anything else wrong.

Thanks for all and any help offered on this issue!

May 29, 2019
Did you try swapping to a different PCIe slot? Other than that I can't think of another reason it wouldn't boot.
I am using the PCIex16 slot right now, the same one I used with my old graphics card and worked fine. I have a PCIex4 slot on my mother board but would be impossible to use as the GPU fans get in the way of the cables, there’s not enough space to use that one.

May 29, 2019
Which POWER SUPPLY unit are you having ? Did you properly connect all the PCI-e cables to the GPU , 6/8-PIN, as applicable ? Do you also have the latest BIOS version installed on your PC ? Try to reset and clear all the CMOS/BIOS settings to default.
I have a Cougar SL 400w power supply, power consumption for new GPU is 150w so this should be adequate. PCIe cables should be seated correctly and BIOS was last updated 4 days ago and reset yesterday while I had old GPU installed.

May 29, 2019
No. That is absolutely NOT adequate, you're pushing it even with the 750Ti. Those components, even without a case/fans/any other specs, use very nearly 400 watts. I would recommend grabbing a CX650M or another ~600W PSU.
Alright, I will look at PSUs. It would still give me the series of beeps (1 long - 3 short) of a GPU issue even if it’s a PSU issue? Thanks for the help, luckily PSUs aren’t as expensive as the other parts!