docking connector cable

Hello,

I have a Latitude C400 and a C/Port II port replicator. I don't
want to plug the computer directly into the replicator -- instead, I'm
looking for a short cable that will let me connect the two. I know that
the docking connector on the C400 has 200 pins, but I don't know what
sort of cable I should be looking for. Can you help me?

Thank you,
--John

I doubt if a cable was ever made, at least by Dell. The laptop is intended
to be in the dock.

Your best bet, I suppose, is to go to someplace like Fry's and see if you
can find the connectors and make your own.

Tom