document won't print and can cancel from print queue

pj

I have a document in my print queue (created from
Microsoft Digital Image program) and it won't cancel out
of the queue. It's status is "Deleting - printing". It
prevents anything else from printing.

I have turned off the printer but that does not do
anything.

Any suggestions?

Immediately after Windows starts, navigate to the printer spool
directory and delete all files found there. Restart Windows and try
printing.

The default spool directory is
c:\Windows\System32\spool\printers\

Let us know.