My dvd and cdr/rw will record from the computer but when i try to play from
them to the computer nothing shows on the screen and no sound as well the
device manager lists them as working ok, i have them set as master and slave
with the dvd the masteras far as i can see no bugs are on the computer as i
scan daily the dvd is a pioneer 108 and was fitted from new the cd is approx
2 years old i have tried looking on the makers site for patches but this
seems to make no difference
i my self am a senior aged novice so if any one can help please reply in
plain english thanks.
--
clive

What DVD decoding software do you have installed?
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com