[SOLVED] Does 0,5 ghz make a difference?

Jan 29, 2019
I bought a new gpu recently but my cpu is bottlenecking it because it is at 100% while gaming and the cpu 50-60%.
Now i use the amd a8-5600k boxed for fm2 and the one i want to buy is amd a10-7890k boxed will this make a big difference?

Edit: i now have a fm2 plus motherboard, how much would it cost if i upgrade my motherboard and cpu?

Solution
The a10-7890k has more memory bandwith while being clocked a little bit higher as you know. The memory you can use is 2133. And the onboard graphics doubles in shader cores. However you need an fm2+ motherboard to use this processor. With better memory and better graphics you should see good improvement in performance. But to what extent is subjective to your use.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
The a10-7890k has more memory bandwith while being clocked a little bit higher as you know. The memory you can use is 2133. And the onboard graphics doubles in shader cores. However you need an fm2+ motherboard to use this processor. With better memory and better graphics you should see good improvement in performance. But to what extent is subjective to your use.

Solution