[SOLVED] Does 32" 4K IPS HDR monitor exist ?

Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone, i am in search of a monitor that meet these specs, 32" 4K IPS HDR. It seems that there is only VA or MVA panel or non 32" one.
Does one of you know a monitor with these caracteristics ? I can drop 4K to a lower definition but even then i don't find anything.

If one of you know a monitor in production that would be interesting. The only monitor that go beyond what i want is the Apple pro display XDR.

I'll wait for your advice, have a good day everyone !

Solution
You could go ultrawide. LG makes a nano-IPS panel that is HDR and is also 1ms response time:
https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34GK950F-B-gaming-monitor

This is brand new technology with all the bells and whistles. It used to be to get fast response time you'd have to go TN panel and if you wanted rich color accuracy and viewing angles the only choice was IPS. This has everything including HDR and isn't as demanding on hardware as 4k with 1 million less pixels.
Hello everyone, i am in search of a monitor that meet these specs, 32" 4K IPS HDR. It seems that there is only VA or MVA panel or non 32" one.
Does one of you know a monitor with these caracteristics ? I can drop 4K to a lower definition but even then i don't find anything.

If one of you know a monitor in production that would be interesting. The only monitor that go beyond what i want is the Apple pro display XDR.

I'll wait for your advice, have a good day everyone !
Probably not as IPS doesn’t have great blacks. Apples Monitor actually had fans in it I believe because getting HDR with decent brightness on it generates so much heat.

whats wrong with VA?

Sep 23, 2019
Probably not as IPS doesn’t have great blacks. Apples Monitor actually had fans in it I believe because getting HDR with decent brightness on it generates so much heat.

whats wrong with VA?

For the purpose of this screen i really need large field of view and good color accuracy. HDR would be a huge bunus to the IPS panel !

You could go ultrawide. LG makes a nano-IPS panel that is HDR and is also 1ms response time:
https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34GK950F-B-gaming-monitor

This is brand new technology with all the bells and whistles. It used to be to get fast response time you'd have to go TN panel and if you wanted rich color accuracy and viewing angles the only choice was IPS. This has everything including HDR and isn't as demanding on hardware as 4k with 1 million less pixels.

Solution