[SOLVED] Does 970 boost hdd?

Sep 8, 2019
So I bought a new pc and I don't know if 970 evo 500gb would boost a hdd I mean I want to install games on hdd but if 970 will affect the speed of loading screen?

Solution
Here is a trick to make using an SSD and a HDD easier for gaming.

What you need is to make two folders for STEAM. Name each something like SteamLibrary. One on your C:\ 970 drive and one on your D:\ HDD drive. STEAM has an option to add different install folders so you can pick both of them. It also has an option to MOVE INSTALL FOLDER. (right click game and hit properties) If your done playing a game and moved on to the next game just change the old game's install folder to the D:\

Geef

Distinguished
Here is a trick to make using an SSD and a HDD easier for gaming.

What you need is to make two folders for STEAM. Name each something like SteamLibrary. One on your C:\ 970 drive and one on your D:\ HDD drive. STEAM has an option to add different install folders so you can pick both of them. It also has an option to MOVE INSTALL FOLDER. (right click game and hit properties) If your done playing a game and moved on to the next game just change the old game's install folder to the D:\

Solution