[SOLVED] Does AMD have a program similar to Geforce Experience?

Tac 25

Upstanding
Jul 25, 2021
Hi, I'm buying a new GPU in a few days, and deciding between an Inno3D GTX 1650 and a Fighter 6600 XT.
Just one thing bothering me is.. losing of Geforce Experience if I choose the AMD card. Does AMD have a similar program that I could install if I choose to buy their gpu?

Nemesia

Distinguished
Geforce Experience is nothing but a program that update the drivers and can set the settings of in-game games. Unless you use Shadowplay recording on Geforce Experience I would not bother about it.

You can update your drivers manually by downloading the drivers and install them yourself and for the optimization you just have to change the in-game graphics settings of any game in the game.

Amd does have something like this. It's
AMD Radeon software crimson edition

Nemesia

Distinguished
Geforce Experience is nothing but a program that update the drivers and can set the settings of in-game games. Unless you use Shadowplay recording on Geforce Experience I would not bother about it.

You can update your drivers manually by downloading the drivers and install them yourself and for the optimization you just have to change the in-game graphics settings of any game in the game.

Amd does have something like this. It's
AMD Radeon software crimson edition

Tac 25

Upstanding
Jul 25, 2021
ok, thanks for the info.

I do sometimes use Geforce Experience to record videos when I play co-op with my friend in Genshin Impact. Usually, when we fight a boss in the game.

Tac 25

Upstanding
Jul 25, 2021
@Blackink

OBS? ok, I appreciate that information.

still currently undecided which GPU to get, but will definitely buy something tomorrow if the stores still have some 1650 or 6600Xt in stock.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS