[SOLVED] Does anyone has some info about this card barely found one ASUS Turbo GeForce RTXTM 3070

Jan 12, 2021
So for my case's airflow and etc this card would be perfect but didnt find any infos or benchmarks about it (ASUS Turbo GeForce RTXTM 3070 ) would you guys recommend it or no, and why? Also i have a nxzt h510 case

Thanks for your answers

Last edited:
Solution
I would recomend it if your case has enough airflow,and i dont like to jump on trends such as hating on h510 but dont be suprised if you see your card reaching 80-90C when gaming.Especially if you put it in the bottom pcie slot (which you should never be doing unless you have to).
Looks good,i would mount it verticaly,but that would only worsen up the airflow situation.
I would recomend it if your case has enough airflow,and i dont like to jump on trends such as hating on h510 but dont be suprised if you see your card reaching 80-90C when gaming.Especially if you put it in the bottom pcie slot (which you should never be doing unless you have to).
Looks good,i would mount it verticaly,but that would only worsen up the airflow situation.

Solution
Jan 12, 2021
I will put it on the upper pci slot, also so should i put it vertically or horizontally? i was gonna put it horizontally

Yeah horizontally is the way to go if you want the most airflow,especially on a 1 fan design like the Turbo.]
When you buy a more spacious case with better airflow,i would consider mounting it vertically since it would look nicer in my opinion,without sacrificing temps.

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah horizontally is the way to go if you want the most airflow,especially on a 1 fan design like the Turbo.]
When you buy a more spacious case with better airflow,i would consider mounting it vertically since it would look nicer in my opinion,without sacrificing temps.
Thanks for the recommendation i also might change the case in some time which one would u suggest since i dont use watercooling it can be also closed one and not glass one like the nzxt

Reactions: Dj0gany