[SOLVED] Does anyone have any idea when super cards are coming to best buy?

iseeu1001

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2012
I checked in store and online but they don't list the super RTX card where as microcenter which is like 15 minutes away has them. I mean I am waiting for the 2080 super but have yet to even see the 2070 or 2060 at best buy. I could get the msi rtx 2080 for $689 if I wanted.

iseeu1001

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2012
I had to reinstall windows 10. What happened was when I logged in it would go to a blank screen with a window that said CMD.exe or something like that. Now that I restored Windows, Windows is working good. But my games on Steam aren't installed, and still my harddrive space is used up. Why is my harddrive space used up if my games aren't installed? I need to install games but I can't because my harddrive space is used up. I haven't tried installing games on Steam but I'm not sure what's going on here.
If Microcenter is only 15 mins away why not just go there? Prices are probably cheaper then Best Buy.
I don't feel like driving the 15 minutes to go to microcenter and they still don't have the 2080 super which I heard will get released in 2 or 3 days. RTx 2080 is more expensive at microcenter compare to best buy also. I could get the msi trio rtx 2080 for $689 at best buy compare to microcenter at $760 plus best buy will price match microcenter anyhow.
Appears your not the only one looking for them at BB.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/cb6jf7/is_best_buy_not_carrying_the_20602070_super/

Per one of the users they asked a friend recently and the cards aren't even in the system (bottom of page).
This really sucks because the 2080 might get delayed, who knows.

WildCard999

Titan
Well Microcenter isn't going to have a card that hasn't been released yet... But a nice feature is that you can reserve the card online when they get it in stock and they can hold it for a few days (I think) and then you can go in and pick it up/pay for it.

Maybe it's just me but 15 mins isn't bad, I drive 1.5 hours to get to my "close" Microcenter, and that's each way.

iseeu1001

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2012
Why go to microcenter when microcenter price is higher compare to best buy? At best buy I could get a msi trio 2080 for $690 compare to microcenter at $750. They will also price match. The things I go to microcenter is for mostly stuff I cant get at best buy or like for instance when I build computers. Best buy price matches also.