[SOLVED] Does anyone have the Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120?

Aug 28, 2021
I was just about to buy it when I saw many reviews complaining about the fan sound, either it's loud or it's making annoying sound.
It's weird that such high percentage out of so few reviews (only 15 right now on Amazon) complain about a fan that is relatively low in specified noise level (25.6 dB max), so that's a red flag and a deal breaker.
I just wonder if it's really bad or they're doing something wrong?

Anyone has it and can tell me about the sound of it?
This is the cooler:
https://www.amazon.com/Thermalright-Peerless-Assassin-Aluminium-Technology/dp/B08XM557HS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=peerless+assassin+120&qid=1632243554&s=specialty-aps&sr=1-1&th=1

thanks

Last edited:
Solution
Have you tried TechPowerUp and Overclock.net?
That brand is more popular with the folks there - especially the latter. You're more likely to get a response from either.
Around here, they're not talked about very much amongst air coolers. It's more be quiet, Cooler Master, and Noctua...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
That brand is more popular with the folks there - especially the latter. You're more likely to get a response from either.
Around here, they're not talked about very much amongst air coolers. It's more be quiet, Cooler Master, and Noctua...

Reactions: Filingo
Solution
Aug 28, 2021
thank you, will try

TRENDING THREADS