Does anyone know how OC a dell t5500 with setfsb other programs

Yes. But not with dual CPUs. It requires one of the unlocked LGA1366 CPUs.
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/throttlestop-overclocking-desktop-pcs.235975/
The only unlocked dual CPU motherboard is the EVGA Classified SR2.
There is a slightly faster 4 core 8 thread X5687 3.6/3.89 turbo that can run dual CPU.
The single CPU processors don't support RDIMMs, just UDIMM RAM.
ICS932S421BGLF is the PLL chip on mine. There are several MB versions of those, but this one is supported by SetFSB.
There have been some results using Intel XTU also.
Good Luck.

There are 2 things that need to happen.
On the 2nd page of TS which you access in the options tab there is a setting for "Do Not Reset FID/VID on exit".
Then to stop Windows from asking your permission for TS to make changes to your computer you will need to provide 3rd party security for Antivirus, Malware, and Rootkit protection. Then turn Windows security off.
In Control Panel/ System and Security/ Change User Account Control Settings
You also need a High Performance user profile setting.
if you haver any problems you can ask here.
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/throttlestop-overclocking-desktop-pcs.235975/

Jul 6, 2018
I have access to "Do Not
Reset FID/VID on exit" running as administrator UAC is disabled by default "windows 7lite". But no 3rd party antivirus or system protection installed on my pc and my ac adapter options sit to "balance". But when I change the performance by throttlestop soft it change cpu speed and the changes came to bios also. But when I switch off pc and restart the pc goes in to default sitting.

You started asking about a T5500 ,and now it's a laptop?
Unclewebb the developer of Throttlestop tracks TS questions here and at the link I provided.
Ask another question with Throttlestop and Laptop in the title.
Avast antivirus, Malwarebytes anti Malware, and Malwarebytes Anti Rootkit Beta (MBAR) alll are available for free. Ther are many others also.

Jul 6, 2018
I have raised cpu sp to 100mhz with setfsb but its not for always.it reset to default value. And I have found 2 pll ics in to MB, just one ics pll work, second one not found to setfsb pll list.

I'm afraid you're on your own to a large extent with this. Overclocking a Dell is hard enough, but add in 2 CPUs and your in unexplored territory. One problem is that people don't post what doesn't work when they try this, so you get to repeat the trial and error process again.