Question Does anyone know how to fix this? (Virus fix)

Ryflick

Reputable
Jun 23, 2019
steamcommunity.com
Hiya all, I wanna ask how to remove this malicious shortcut file? It keeps coming back although I've scanned it thoroughly using Avast Premium Security

even the Avast Security doesn't recognize this shortcut file as a virus (it contain link to unknown sources and executing cmd.exe)

Does anyone know which software / trick capable to remove this junk? it affects all of my computer in my office including local network server.

Images provided below (I can't post the image here it says "Something went wrong please contact Admin", I will post the link below) :
View: https://imgur.com/h93MC0z

View: https://imgur.com/7VY9LXa

the file contains this writings (Please do not click the link in case if it execute or downloading something malicious!!!) :
<Malicious link removed by moderator>

<Malicious link removed by moderator>

Thank you and sorry if I had mistakes on this thread, I kind of need help urgently to get rid of this malicious thing, it keeps infecting for whole 2 weeks.

<Moderator warning: Do not post such links again. This is your only warninig>

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14196

I hope you have everything backed up. You need to FORMAT AND REINSTALL

And you need to get better antivirus protection and have your user start getting infected

I would start by uninstalling whatever you’re using a vast crap and use windows defender off-line and see if you can get it that way and if you can’t you’re gonna have to nuke and pave

Ryflick

Reputable
Jun 23, 2019
steamcommunity.com
I hope you have everything backed up. You need to FORMAT AND REINSTALL

And you need to get better antivirus protection and have your user start getting infected

I would start by uninstalling whatever you’re using a vast crap and use windows defender off-line and see if you can get it that way and if you can’t you’re gonna have to nuke and pave

I'll uninstall my Avast Premium Security later, but unfortunately most of my office PC use Windows 7 as main OS, that's because Windows 7 is the most compatible with software drivers for all large-format printer machine we had here.

Do you have any anti-virus software recommended for protection, at least? I'll try to backup all of the data and re-install later.

D

Deleted member 14196

Try MalwareBytes. See if it can find anything. It does both malware and viruses

i hear BitDefender is pretty good as well

TRENDING THREADS