[SOLVED] Does anyone know if the "Teac MC-DV60" has a remote?

Aug 7, 2019
I have a semi-rare TEAC MC-DV60 and according to this website: https://www.review33.com/news/news.php?news_id=70 , it should support radio, RCA, CD and USB playback. but there are no physical buttons on the device to change the input. I have also searched online and have come up with nothing.

I wish to use these speakers with my PC, and have attached a RCA to 3.5mm aux cable, that is not receiving input from any of the 3 devices i have tried. if anyone has any advice, please respond and ill give it a go!

Thanks!

Aug 7, 2019
Hey! thanks for the quick reply, but unfortunately these don't seem to be the same model as mine. mine is the final unit on the website listed above. the model numbers are the same and the picture perfectly matches both the speakers and system as my current model but doesn't show if it has a remote, or any way to control the unit's input.

Thanks once again for the quick reply

Aug 7, 2019
OK cool! Any suggestions for how to get the stereo to change? My current phone doesn't have a ir blaster. So im a bit lost on what to do. And the majority of the universal remotes are around 35 - 40 dollars so I'd rather not spend so much on a small speaker system. But if that is the best choice I'd try it out