Question Does anyone know if this is a problem with the gpu or the temp reading module in the PC?

Aug 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I was going through the setup to download Passmark for my PC and while it was installing, the gpu randomly went up to 93 degrees Celsius, I regularly see that number when I stress test it but not when I install something. Also, when I watch video at 1080p, it goes all the way up to 83 degrees. At this point I'm thinking that it's the temperature reading module that is doing the problem since I have good ventilation going to the laptop and keep it out of dusty areas. I bought this laptop 5 months ago and it was manufactured 8 months ago so it shouldn't be a problem with the fans on the laptop. The specs of the laptop if anyone needs it are:

1. AMD Ryzen 7 3700u

2. AMD Vega RX 10 Graphics

3. 16GB DDR4 Ram

4. 512GB SSD NVME Drive

5. Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Also, it's a HP 15-cw1598sa laptop

Any help would be appreciated as I have reached out to HP and everything that they gave didn't resolve the issue.

Aug 28, 2020
Yes I have blown out the laptop and nothing happened, my old laptop which has never been blown out with compressed air and that one is way more cooler comparing to my new laptop.