Does anyone know of any good tech schools?

colescottFTW

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
I have been interested in being a tech, and perhaps opening a shop, but i want an education, and certification to prove my qualifications, so does anyone know of any schools, and or programs that would be of interest to me.

Solution
Well you can always get your A+ certification, get a helpdesk job, and work on other certifications, such as Microsoft in the meantime afterwork. If you're not the type to study on your own, I know that at least here in Dallas, the community colleges offer both online and classroom courses to get certified on A+, Microsoft, & Cisco. There is also IIT tech and Devry. And of course you could aim high and get a degree from a decent engineering school, Cali has tons.

jrazor247

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
Well you can always get your A+ certification, get a helpdesk job, and work on other certifications, such as Microsoft in the meantime afterwork. If you're not the type to study on your own, I know that at least here in Dallas, the community colleges offer both online and classroom courses to get certified on A+, Microsoft, & Cisco. There is also IIT tech and Devry. And of course you could aim high and get a degree from a decent engineering school, Cali has tons.

Solution