[SOLVED] Does anyone know the function of this?

Jul 15, 2020
Hello
I recently received a motherboard that on start up had a burn out of one of the PCB connections.
I thought the motherboard would be completely unusable but when I tried to start it the next day it booted up like normal.
Does anyone know what this part of the motherboard does?
I have attached a picture for reference. Here

And if anyone doesn't know how, is there a place I can find out? Like an ASUS document (as it's an ASUS board)

Solution
Hello
I recently received a motherboard that on start up had a burn out of one of the PCB connections.
I thought the motherboard would be completely unusable but when I tried to start it the next day it booted up like normal.

And if anyone doesn't know how, is there a place I can find out? Like an ASUS document (as it's an ASUS board)
That whole ares looks like power/voltage regulating circuit, it's doubtful that only those elements burned. Those black square parts are voltage regulators.
Hello

That whole ares looks like power/voltage regulating circuit, it's doubtful that only those elements burned. Those black square parts are voltage regulators.

Solution