[SOLVED] Does anyone know why PC part picker is telling me that I might not be able to / can't use a Ryzen 5 2600 on a B350 Tomahawk motherboard

Apr 8, 2020
Basically just want to know if I am able to use a Ryzen 5 2600 on a B350 Tomahawk motherboard with no issues, I don't understand what it means about the bios, and could really use some help. P.S if anyone happens to know if the Radeon RX 5700 works with the B350 that would be awesome. Thank you!

USAFRet

Titan
It would be helpful to copy/paste the actual warning.

"Warning!Some AMD B350 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Pinnacle Ridge CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS "

But it means that some B350 motherboards will need a BIOS update before it can use that CPU.

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know if the MSI Tomahawk b350 motherboard has dualing bios? I'm looking online and I can't seem to find a concrete answer. I am just a little worried about messing up my motherboard during the update, and that would give me extra security. Thanks!! (Going to upgrade CPU from A Ryzen 1300x to a ryzen 3600