.... a users' group that deals with NetMeeting?

Laurel wrote:

> ... a users' group that deals with NetMeeting?

A users group? Do you mean a newsgroup, like this one?

Try microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting

Please reply to the newsgroup

Hi Laurel - Don't know of a Users Group, per se (you might check Yahoo
Groups though); however, there is a general newsgroup (and several other MS
netmeeting newsgroups as well):

microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting

--
Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
My Blog, Defending Your Machine, here:

"Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ... a users' group that deals with NetMeeting?

Thanks to both of you. Yeah, "newsgroup," not "users' group." I guess they
are technical terms. Didn't know there was a difference.

Laurel wrote:

> Thanks to both of you. Yeah, "newsgroup," not "users' group." I
> guess they are technical terms. Didn't know there was a difference.

You're welcome, Laurel. Yes, a newsgroup is a particular type of online
forum. A users' group is an organization. For example there's a New York PC
Users' Group, where people go to meetings, receive a newsletter, etc.