[SOLVED] Does anyone know?

Oct 13, 2021
of or if there is a rgb case fan with a preset lighting mode without the need of a remote control and or with power source integrated into the fans power? Is that possible?

Solution
My bad there Bonham
for some reason i took it as looking for a case with it's own LED option without fans or headers needed, no problem though.

there used to be a lot of molex powered fans that had either solid white, red, or blue LEDs and a static RPM value.
but as RGB options and fan speed control became more of a requisite they have been mostly phased out for separate 3 / 4 pin RGB and PWM connections.

you can still search on any big PC component retailer like Newegg.
just start your search in the "case fans" section and then narrow down the options until it becomes a small enough selection to search through manually for something like what you need.
does anyone on this forum provide feedback or what?
most members...
there are many cases that have their own integrated lighting.

most just have a control button on the front I/O that will let you cycle through different preset patterns and/or colors.
but many also offer a separate option to run an RGB cable out to a motherboard header for software control and device syncing.

Oct 13, 2021
there are many cases that have their own integrated lighting.

most just have a control button on the front I/O that will let you cycle through different preset patterns and/or colors.
but many also offer a separate option to run an RGB cable out to a motherboard header for software control and device syncing.
My bad there Bonham. I was referring to a case fan. Geez does anyone on this forum provide feedback or what?

My bad there Bonham
for some reason i took it as looking for a case with it's own LED option without fans or headers needed, no problem though.

there used to be a lot of molex powered fans that had either solid white, red, or blue LEDs and a static RPM value.
but as RGB options and fan speed control became more of a requisite they have been mostly phased out for separate 3 / 4 pin RGB and PWM connections.

you can still search on any big PC component retailer like Newegg.
just start your search in the "case fans" section and then narrow down the options until it becomes a small enough selection to search through manually for something like what you need.
does anyone on this forum provide feedback or what?
most members here wouldn't still be using an older type of solution like this so wouldn't have much input on any particular item to look for.

and most don't seem to want to do personalized shopping for someone unless it's for a more common component like motherboards, power supplies, cases, CPUs, GPUs, etc or for a complete system build.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS