[SOLVED] Does anyone make or have a Dummy RTX 2080Ti?

Sep 17, 2019
I have a 2080 Ti but I want to add another dummy to make my system look a bit better once I water cool it

Solution
I have a 2080 Ti but I want to add another dummy to make my system look a bit better once I water cool it

Nobody makes this, your best bet is to find a completely broken on eBay that's identical the one you currently have.

And to be perfectly frank, I think it would make it look worse. If I see two 2080 Tis and no setup that requires that amount of power, my impression would be that the owner has more money than sense and cared about bling more than the fact that SLI and Crossfire are essentially dead technologies in 2019.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

Nobody makes this, your best bet is to find a completely broken on eBay that's identical the one you currently have.

And to be perfectly frank, I think it would make it look worse. If I see two 2080 Tis and no setup that requires that amount of power, my impression would be that the owner has more money than sense and cared about bling more than the fact that SLI and Crossfire are essentially dead technologies in 2019.

Solution