[SOLVED] Does changing the settings in Nvidia control panel for best performance affect my in game graphics ?

Feb 11, 2020
I have an RTX 2060 6 Gb.

i saw a video recently about optimizing nvidia control panel settings for fps boost and performance , i did like the video and i saw a huge difference but i couldnt tell if the grahpics changed ! anyone has an idea if the graphics in other games changes with these settings ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I have an RTX 2060 6 Gb.

i saw a video recently about optimizing nvidia control panel settings for fps boost and performance , i did like the video and i saw a huge difference but i couldnt tell if the grahpics changed ! anyone has an idea if the graphics in other games changes with these settings ?

Welcome to Toms Hardware awehbe96!

The Nvidia control panel settings usually increase aliasing by a little bit and some very small details, however if it does affect performance then go for a change. Generally it doesn't affect much and I have mine balanced.
I have an RTX 2060 6 Gb.

Welcome to Toms Hardware awehbe96!

The Nvidia control panel settings usually increase aliasing by a little bit and some very small details, however if it does affect performance then go for a change. Generally it doesn't affect much and I have mine balanced.

Solution
Mar 10, 2020
I have an RTX 2060 6 Gb.

Hey, which video did you watch? could you share the link?