[SOLVED] does dell optiplex 7050 mt motherboard fit to 3050mt case?

Johnny Dasio

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2013
I would like to replace my faulty motherboard of dell optiplex 3050 MT with dell optiplex 7050 MT motherboard?
They seem identical except front the back panel holes (which i dont mind).
If anyone can help me i would appreciate much.

Solution
According to this listing on Aliexpress, they are the same. From what I can deduce, they are identical, even to the point where the I/O are the same placements. Though you might want to mention the part number listed on the front of the motherboard, located on a sticker between the CMS battery and the left most ram slot. Also, an SKU to your OptiPlex would help us two fold as well, so you don't end up investing on a motherboard that was assumed to be compatible.

Lutfij

Titan
According to this listing on Aliexpress, they are the same. From what I can deduce, they are identical, even to the point where the I/O are the same placements. Though you might want to mention the part number listed on the front of the motherboard, located on a sticker between the CMS battery and the left most ram slot. Also, an SKU to your OptiPlex would help us two fold as well, so you don't end up investing on a motherboard that was assumed to be compatible.

Solution