Question Does fan speed change from RESET button ?

Sep 3, 2022
Hello

So i am currently using this PC case and recently found out that the RESET button is set up to change the RGB lighting.

I only noticed because i needed to use the RESET button because my PC froze a few days ago and found out it was changing the RGB lighting so i just forced shut down from the power button instead.

But this is my question.

Does the RESET button also changes my PC case fan speeds ?

I noticed after the colors changed after i pressed it a few times that my fan RPM is about 150-200 RPM higher.

But i can't find any info about this even after searching a lot online.

Does anyone know if the RESET button also changes the PC case fan speeds ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you look at the manual for the case, here(bottom of the page, right corner), You'll see that the reset button can be hooked to the in-line-RGB controller to toggle the modes and color. You might want to power down the system, shut it off and were the reset button to the motherboard if you really need that functionality from the case.

Sep 3, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you look at the manual for the case, here(bottom of the page, right corner), You'll see that the reset button can be hooked to the in-line-RGB controller to toggle the modes and color. You might want to power down the system, shut it off and were the reset button to the motherboard if you really need that functionality from the case.

Thank you for the warm welcome ! :giggle:

Lutfij sorry but that's not the issue i am dealing with.

My question is : if the reset button when i change colors also increased the fan speed by 150-200 RPM then will it also increase the speed each time i press it and change the color ?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2022
The in-line controller is only responsible for the lights, not the RPM's on the fans. How are the fans tethered to the system? The molex adapter or your motherboard?

I think the fans are connected to the MOBO.

But why did my case fans speed increase by 150-200 RPMs when i changed the RGB lighting then ?

Also thanks for the warm welcome ! :giggle: