[SOLVED] Does harddisk drivers exist?

Solution
its an old pc i know xd
But i want to keep many years because its a legendary pc

Also about the hard disks,here are the hard disks:
Capture.png
Doesn't look like you don't need drivers(OS has already installed them), also both of those drives are mechanical.
yes, you can see in the image that specific drivers for disks exist:
k6lxVx9.png

whether you're going to find any available to download for older disks isn't guaranteed though.

why are you searching for specific disk's drivers?
if the OS isn't recognizing a drive, i would doubt finding old drivers would fix the issue.

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
yes, you can see in the image that specific drivers for disks exist:
k6lxVx9.png

whether you're going to find any available to download for older disks isn't guaranteed though.

why are you searching for specific disk's drivers?
if the OS isn't recognizing a drive, i would doubt finding old drivers would fix the issue.
If i install the wrong driver i can lose the hard disk?

Saberus

Distinguished
If it's the wrong driver, it just won't work. It's not going to wipe the disk.

Chances are if it's an older hard drive the OS already has drivers for the disk.

If you're using an add-in controller, that might need drivers that the OS doesn't have already.

If you're using a media converter, sometimes those don't play nice.

Another way to check if the disk is seen is to use Disk Management to view what's detected.

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
If it's the wrong driver, it just won't work. It's not going to wipe the disk.

Chances are if it's an older hard drive the OS already has drivers for the disk.

If you're using an add-in controller, that might need drivers that the OS doesn't have already.

If you're using a media converter, sometimes those don't play nice.

Another way to check if the disk is seen is to use Disk Management to view what's detected.
Where do i find the original drivers?

Saberus

Distinguished
Where do i find the original drivers?

If the OS already has them, it should auto-detect, unless they're really old. (Win10 has a very large library of known-good drivers built in or available under the "search online" function when adding new hardware. These are drivers supplied from the manufacturers, not Microsoft.)

There's always the chance the manufacturer's site will have drivers, but the older they are, the less chances they were archived.

What model is the disk(s) you're trying to install, because as soon as it's connected, it should have showed up.

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
If the OS already has them, it should auto-detect, unless they're really old. (Win10 has a very large library of known-good drivers built in or available under the "search online" function when adding new hardware. These are drivers supplied from the manufacturers, not Microsoft.)

There's always the chance the manufacturer's site will have drivers, but the older they are, the less chances they were archived.

What model is the disk(s) you're trying to install, because as soon as it's connected, it should have showed up.
Its showing but i need the drivers to make it faster

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021