Does Hitting a pc affect its hard drive?

hapaa

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Hey,

A week ago, someone woke me up at the bad timing, hence I got my rage out on my pc. I hit the keyboard several times until the screen took a pink with stitches.

Since that day, all problems came to that pc. It worked at first, but I couldn't reset it or else.
It took me a week to partly fix it. I installed another computer's system image in mine. It was the same pc ( a double).

But it is slow and crushing, and I can't reset it. And it gives a hard drive error.

Is it because of the hit? Should I change my hard drive?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Really man? Any electronic device will not work well if you smack and punch it. Not to bright of you. Your hard drive is probably dying now and possibly, your entire system.
Is this a laptop or a desktop?
Laptops are really sensitive to physical shock.

I would suggest 2 things:

1. Anger management classes
2. Get a new or a used hard drive and reinstall Windows and see how it goes.

You may have other additional issues as well from the physical abuse to your system.

I said this as nice as I could cause I had some other thoughts that would not have been nice.

Chad_18

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Really man? Any electronic device will not work well if you smack and punch it. Not to bright of you. Your hard drive is probably dying now and possibly, your entire system.
Is this a laptop or a desktop?
Laptops are really sensitive to physical shock.

I would suggest 2 things:

1. Anger management classes
2. Get a new or a used hard drive and reinstall Windows and see how it goes.

You may have other additional issues as well from the physical abuse to your system.

I said this as nice as I could cause I had some other thoughts that would not have been nice.

Solution
Wanna borrow my avatar ?? ;-)

No really though , assuming this is a laptop you've maybe completely & utterly knackered it.
There's very little room inside laptops, most components are soldered on a single big PCB just below the keyboard membrane,they don't take well to tantrums.

hapaa

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

Thanks man.
I'm not that type of angry men, but it was a bad timing wake up and a bad situation.

Windows started saying there is a hard drive problem. I checked the memory. It is good.
I've run the CrystalDisk test and it said bad.
The computer is working. It is slow though.

Is there another option than changing the hard driving. Fixing it in a way for example.