[SOLVED] Does it matter what cable i use ? or need a specific one ?

Azizinum

Distinguished
May 18, 2014
Hello guys ,i recently got the asus vg27aq and the one i've got is "type F to c5" ,but the socket i've got here is "type G to c5" should i just buy any cable and things will go fine "type G to c5" ,or stick with the original one came with the monitor and buy an adapter? silly question but i'm extremely noob when it come to cables,plug fuse and electricity.

Solution
Hello guys ,i recently got the asus vg27aq and the one i've got is "type F to c5" ,but the socket i've got here is "type G to c5" should i just buy any cable and things will go fine "type G to c5" ,or stick with the original one came with the monitor and buy an adapter? silly question but i'm extremely noob when it come to cables,plug fuse and electricity.
The "C5" end is the monitor. The monitor supports 100 - 240VAC, as long as your mains power falls in that range you should be OK with the G to C5 cable.

kanewolf

Titan
The "C5" end is the monitor. The monitor supports 100 - 240VAC, as long as your mains power falls in that range you should be OK with the G to C5 cable.

Solution

Azizinum

Distinguished
May 18, 2014
Thanks for the reply, the thing i'm confused about is that do cables have different types and fuse within ? or it doesn't matter and just buy whatever in the tech shop as "c5 to G" and make it aday?