Does it worth?

SuCkDuBsTeP

Honorable
Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys.One guy is selling motherboard for 20$ "conroe kentsfield fsb1066 motherboard" I dont have big budget so i cant aford better one bcs couple days ago i just bought new GTX 650 ti directcuu2 and I haave alot ddr2 memory but my motherboard just have 2 slots and this one has 4 and supports core 2 quad while my motherboard dont.So i was just wondering is that motherboard ok?Bcs its strange it has pcie slot and agp?It supports up to 8gb ram.What do you guys think should I pay just 20$ for it?And in future probably till new year I would buy some core 2 quad cpu.

johnmanth

Honorable
Oct 26, 2014
ashrock is not a high-quality mob maker anyway, also it must be second hand and only for 20 dols?? i dont think that it will be in a good condition. Also the mob has an fsb of 1066 and the core2quad cpus have an fsb of 1333, it will --probably-- work, but if i were you i would not buy it

SuCkDuBsTeP

Honorable
Sep 27, 2015
Well yea,in my country there is one site i dont want to put it here.SO there ppl put used stuff or new brand one.And they have reputation and other stuff and most motherboards are like 15$-50$.And i just conntact the guy he said its just used motherboard but it works great and he put 6 7 pictures.I was jut wondering will core 2 quad example q8200 work good on it.And 6gb ram will that be fine?.Thanx

TRENDING THREADS