Does Li W-LM2AB-1 panel fit Lian-Li PC-P50 or PC-P50R (armorsuit) ?

s74r1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
I have a Lian-Li PC-P50R Armorsuit ATX case, but I'm not too fond of the dragon and AMD logo on the panel. does anyone know if this plain window panel will fit? It looks like it fits on cases that look extremely similar to mine, but Lian-Li doesn't specifically list compatibility. (i'm willing to bet it does work though, but just want to make sure)
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=130_158_711&products_id=26576

p50r-001s.jpg

+

W-LM2AB-1-b.jpg

(and BTW, anyone want to buy the dragon panel? it should fit on other LL's :D)

Solution
post from OverClock.net

I really like the PC-P50R and think it would go amazingly well with the build I'm looking at except for the whole AMD logo/dragon on it (I'm looking at a i5 750 setup). There's the PC-P50WB, which has just a regular side window, but it's a black/blue theme, which would just ruin the black/red theme of everything else I have planned (and going black/blue is out of the question due to my Microsoft Trackball mouse).

So anyway, is there a place that sells the PC-P50WB ("stock) side window panel separately? So far I've only been able to find a PC-P50R side window replacement (the same exact thing) separately...heck, even the stock PC-P50 side panel would be fine, my brother works with plexiglass/acrylic and could...

s74r1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010

thanks, I saw that, but I'm wondering if it will fit others not listed there since those models look VERY similar to the PC-P50 and PC-P50R. Like I said in the original post, i'm willing to bet they do use the same panels, but I just want to be sure.

post from OverClock.net

I really like the PC-P50R and think it would go amazingly well with the build I'm looking at except for the whole AMD logo/dragon on it (I'm looking at a i5 750 setup). There's the PC-P50WB, which has just a regular side window, but it's a black/blue theme, which would just ruin the black/red theme of everything else I have planned (and going black/blue is out of the question due to my Microsoft Trackball mouse).

So anyway, is there a place that sells the PC-P50WB ("stock) side window panel separately? So far I've only been able to find a PC-P50R side window replacement (the same exact thing) separately...heck, even the stock PC-P50 side panel would be fine, my brother works with plexiglass/acrylic and could put a side window on it for me for free.

EDIT: Just found out that the W-LM2AB-1 can fit on the PC-P50, meaning it'll fit on the PC-P50R. Sorry for the thread.

Link to post http://www.overclock.net/computer-cases/672173-lian-li-armorsuit-pc-p50r-stock.html

Maybe this will help

Solution

s74r1

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010

SWEET! I'll try and eBay my dragon panel and pick up one of these ASAP.

Thank you :D I couldn't turn up anything in my searches, nice job!

dlz3001

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012

I'll buy the AMD dragon window panel from you if you still have it, Thanks