Does media creator for windows 10 make usb bootable already or do i use something like rufus and how do i use rufus

S67675

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
Ttitle says all does windows 10 media creator already make usb bootable or should i use rufus and if so how do i use rufus and also i couldnt fit this in the title but does anyone know the boot to bios button for the msi z170a gaming m5

S67675

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015

One more question about windows 10 is a product key needed or not (for a new pc)

Well it's not needed to get Windows 10 installed, but you'll need one to make Windows 10 activate and make it legitimate.

That is unless you have a Windows 7 / 8.1 Product Key that is tied to your system already. With the latest version of the installer, MicroSoft allowed uses to do a clean install immediately rather than the upgrade followed by a clean install which was required before. So if you are doing a clean install on a computer that already has a legitimate product key for Windows 7 / 8.1 then when asked you enter that product key during the install process and when Windows activates it will use your old product key to check against your hardware (to check that it belongs to that computer) and if everything matches up you are given your Digital Entitlement.

However since you've said that you have a new system, you don't qualify for a Digital Entitlement.

S67675

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015

I don't think it will work anyways because my current windows is OEM

TRENDING THREADS