[SOLVED] Does my b350 motherboard actually suport 3rd gen ryzen

Peiguy

Reputable
Apr 7, 2019
So I was on Ebay looking for the board I have to see how much it goes for, I saw a listing that said it supported 3rd gen ryzen which I thought was a lie so I went to the manufacturers website to check. To my surprise 3rd gen ryzen processors are listed as compatible but im kind of skeptical as to how true that is, if anyone else can confirm that the B350m gaming pro actually supports 3rd gen ryzen I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you!

Solution
I don't think you are going to find a more reliable source for information than the manufacturer's website.

I would tend to believe MSI over anyone else.

RealBeast

Titan
So I was on Ebay looking for the board I have to see how much it goes for, I saw a listing that said it supported 3rd gen ryzen which I thought was a lie so I went to the manufacturers website to check. To my surprise 3rd gen ryzen processors are listed as compatible but im kind of skeptical as to how true that is, if anyone else can confirm that the B350m gaming pro actually supports 3rd gen ryzen I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you!
Yes, it does but be careful what memory you buy -- it needs to be on the QVL for the board or you will have issues.