[SOLVED] Does my friend's PC run GTA V?

macrow7

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
Hello guys!

Me and my group of friends would like to play all GTA V, only one of us thinks his pc can't run GTA V at least without lag and stuttering.

Here are the specs:
CPU: Intel® Pentium® Processor N3540 2.66 GHz
GPU: GeForce 920M 1GB VRAM
RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1600MHz

It is a laptop.

Thanks for the help.

Solution
Yea he's probably accurate. He needs a PC upgrade to run GTAV well. The CPU and GPU are new enough to start the game, but not powerfull enough to run the game well.

Neither his CPU or GPU meet the minimum requirements. He may be able to run it with all settings at lowest including a 480p resolution.

I have a laptop with a nearly identical cpu (Pentium N3530) with 8gb ram and it can't run games at all, not even decade-old games. My model doesnt have dedicated graphics, but the "dedicated" graphics in that laptop aren't powerful either.
Yea he's probably accurate. He needs a PC upgrade to run GTAV well. The CPU and GPU are new enough to start the game, but not powerfull enough to run the game well.

Neither his CPU or GPU meet the minimum requirements. He may be able to run it with all settings at lowest including a 480p resolution.

I have a laptop with a nearly identical cpu (Pentium N3530) with 8gb ram and it can't run games at all, not even decade-old games. My model doesnt have dedicated graphics, but the "dedicated" graphics in that laptop aren't powerful either.

Solution