[SOLVED] Does my Gigabyte B560 DS3H AC (REV: 1.1) support windows 11 ?

Nov 17, 2021
I have this motherboard - B560 DS3H AC (REV: 1.1) recently purchased but Gigabyte website has only support for revision 1.0 of this model.
The current bios version that I have of my motherboard is F5. And I want to update the bios to make it windows 11 ready which I cannot find in Gigabyte website. (Only bios updates for REV: 1.0 are available).

Basically im searching for the bios version that has TPM 2.0 support

Note: I have already tried to update the bios to F6 (windows 11 ready) that was available for REV:1.0 (mine is REV 1.1). and it didnt work.

Any suggestions ?

Solution
Internal I/O Connectors
  1. 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
You will need to buy the module, Windows should do the rest for you on boot with updates.
Nov 17, 2021
Internal I/O Connectors
  1. 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
You will need to buy the module, Windows should do the rest for you on boot with updates.

Yeah... thats the solution when i can manage to buy that discrete TPM module when its available locally. But i wonder.. did i make any mistake buying this version 1.1 ? because for ver:1.0 its just to upgrade the bios then its windows 11 ready.... why not for ver 1.1 ? and also this version 1.1 doesnt seem to be available when i search in google. Whats your opinion on this motherboard ?