[SOLVED] Does my motherboard support a 1070 graphics card?

Solution
if you check the picture of this graphic card, you see that there is a 8pin connector near the end of the card.
you need a matching 8 pin connector from you power supply in order to be able to fit this graphics card in your Lenovo.

99% of time, in PCs from manufacturers, there is no such connector. they reserve it for their more expensive "workstations" PCs or "gaming" PCs

But if it's the case, you could install the most powerfull GPU available that does not need a power connector
that would be the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini
I can't find anything on that MB. Also the CPU you're running, and the RAM you have will make a big difference.
You will also need a PSU capable of powereing a 150W GPU. Around 500W.It would be a good idea to have 16GB RAM. 12GB will work most of the time, but it's cutting it close.

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
if you check the picture of this graphic card, you see that there is a 8pin connector near the end of the card.
you need a matching 8 pin connector from you power supply in order to be able to fit this graphics card in your Lenovo.

99% of time, in PCs from manufacturers, there is no such connector. they reserve it for their more expensive "workstations" PCs or "gaming" PCs

But if it's the case, you could install the most powerfull GPU available that does not need a power connector
that would be the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini

Solution
Jul 8, 2020
I can't find anything on that MB. Also the CPU you're running, and the RAM you have will make a big difference.
You will also need a PSU capable of powereing a 150W GPU. Around 500W.It would be a good idea to have 16GB RAM. 12GB will work most of the time, but it's cutting it close.
I also just ordered 16gb of ram :D