[SOLVED] Does my PC have all the correct components?

ramosposa

Commendable
Mar 26, 2019
I'm new to this, so I want to know if anything's wrong with my future pc.

Specs:

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

Motherboard ASUS ATX ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO

Graphics Radeon RX 470 (I'm using my old Graphics card, until I have more money to buy a new one)

RAM Corsair Value Select DDR4, 2133MHz, 8GB, Non-ECC, CL15

Storage SSD Western Digital Green, 240GB, SATA III (x3)

Case Aerocool Cylon RGB, Midi-Tower, ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX, USB 2.0/3.0

PSU Aerocool kcas 700w

Thank you!

Solution
There's enough parts to start with but..... You'd have just as good performance with Asus prime x470 pro and save enough money for much faster and more RAM which would go far for performance, fast CL(14 or 15) 3200MHz at least in 2 x 8GB config. That should be enough for any imaginable GPU in the future. Without fast RAM you'd be wasting much of CPU performance.
There's enough parts to start with but..... You'd have just as good performance with Asus prime x470 pro and save enough money for much faster and more RAM which would go far for performance, fast CL(14 or 15) 3200MHz at least in 2 x 8GB config. That should be enough for any imaginable GPU in the future. Without fast RAM you'd be wasting much of CPU performance.

Reactions: ramosposa
Solution

ramosposa

Commendable
Mar 26, 2019
Sounds good! Thanks! Any other issue with it?