Does my PC support GTX 1050 Ti?

kaustubh_wankhade

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
I'm thinking about to buy GTX 1050 Ti Graphics Card.
Does it support Acer H61H2-AM V(1.1) motherboard?
It has 1* PCI Exp x16 (2.0)

My PC Specs:
Motherboard: Acer H61H2-AM V(1.1)
CPU: Intel Pentium 2 Core G630
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333
Display: Acer V203H. It has only VGA input port.
PSU: DPS-250AB-63 A; O/p = 250W Max; Delta Electronics.

Solution
Hopefully someone can give you better advice on what PSU to get. It really depends on what is available to you (Like which companies have what stock in your country). Also, set yourself a budget and also consider whether you may use that PSU for future computers, if you would. Then get something that is quite good so that it will last for many years to come. For the build you currently have though, anything from any decent Manufacturer like Corsair, EVGA & Seasonic will be better than what you currently have.

MaDDD

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
I would say yes, but I would need to know what the spec of your PSU is. You can get adaptors to suit your VGA screen by the way (There's often a VGA adaptor with Graphics cards in the box).

kaustubh_wankhade

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017

kaustubh_wankhade

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017

PSU : DPS-250AB-63 A; O/p = 250W Max

kaustubh_wankhade

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017

Any suggestion, Which is best PSU as per my configuration and fulfill requirement? at low price.

MaDDD

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
Hopefully someone can give you better advice on what PSU to get. It really depends on what is available to you (Like which companies have what stock in your country). Also, set yourself a budget and also consider whether you may use that PSU for future computers, if you would. Then get something that is quite good so that it will last for many years to come. For the build you currently have though, anything from any decent Manufacturer like Corsair, EVGA & Seasonic will be better than what you currently have.

Solution