Question Does my PSU can handle this setup?

Nov 27, 2019
I was wondering if this setup can handle my psu i currently have Corsair vs450 450watts.

PC Specs
MOBO: Gigabyte a-320m s2h
CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g
RAM: 16GB 3200mhz
V.Card: GTX 1050 Ti

I can, what country are you in?

Good and cheap don't normally go together, but the Corsair gray label CX units are about as close as you'll find to cheap AND good. They're not REALLY cheap and they're not REALLY good, but they about half and half of both those. They are decent and the prices are decent. There are other models out there as well, but those happen to be pretty readily available worldwide.

Knowing your budget and country goes a long way towards making an appropriate recommendation.

I'd recommend reading this too:

Well, that's more like 55 dollars really, considering you're going to need to invest about 55.00 +tax + shipping, for that deal. The fact that they are in the Philippines makes it likely that it's going to be somewhat more expensive than that, but probably still a marginally better deal on a marginally better unit than most other budget units out there.

As I said in the beginning, if that is a gray label VS, then for now it's fine for that system.