[SOLVED] Does my PSU come with all the cables I'll need?

Jan 7, 2021
I'm mainly asking this because I'm not sure the PSU will have cables for the GPU.
Or does the Motherboard come with the cables to the GPU?
Or is it a separate cable I need to buy?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The answer usually is yes, provided you're sing mainstream components and not HEDT parts whereby the board needs more than 1x8pin EPS connector or more for the 24pin...and if you're not buying a second hand modular PSU where the cables might've been misplaced.

The PSU is the component to come with cables, the board will have a cable for the RGB/ARGB and the SATA ports. The GPU may or may not include an adapter but at the point if you're using an adapter for the GPU, then the PSU is not right for the job.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The answer usually is yes, provided you're sing mainstream components and not HEDT parts whereby the board needs more than 1x8pin EPS connector or more for the 24pin...and if you're not buying a second hand modular PSU where the cables might've been misplaced.

The PSU is the component to come with cables, the board will have a cable for the RGB/ARGB and the SATA ports. The GPU may or may not include an adapter but at the point if you're using an adapter for the GPU, then the PSU is not right for the job.

Solution