[SOLVED] Does my PSU have enough wattage to add more?

Aug 28, 2020
Hey! I’ve got a question about power supplies. I am looking to buy a Razer Kiyo webcam, Nommo Chroma speakers, and the Seiren Elite microphone.

PSU: 600W
GPU: GTX 1060 Ti
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5
Mouse: Razer Basilisks Ultimate w/ charging dock (both light up)
Headphones: Razer ManO’War
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite (lights up)
Mousepad: Razer Firefly (lights up)
Headphone stand: Razer Base Station Chroma (lights up)

With all of this stuff lighting up and with the addition of more stuff drawing power that light up as well will my current 600 W PSU be enough? Or should I upgrade?

Solution
Hey! I’ve got a question about power supplies. I am looking to buy a Razer Kiyo webcam, Nommo Chroma speakers, and the Seiren Elite microphone.

With all of this stuff lighting up and with the addition of more stuff drawing power that light up as well will my current 600 W PSU be enough? Or should I upgrade?

Webcam, speakers and a microphone shouldn't draw much power (lights are usually LED's so don't draw much, it's the CPU and GPU that use most of the...

Webcam, speakers and a microphone shouldn't draw much power (lights are usually LED's so don't draw much, it's the CPU and GPU that use most of the power).... 600W should be plenty.

Would be helpful to know what the PSU is (i.e. make / model number) as there are some terrible cheap 600W 'oem' supplies that I wouldn't recommend using for a gaming machine, whist if it's a decent quality unit you will no issues.

Solution