I Have a pc
Specs
fx 4300
Gtx 960 4gb
Gigabyte 970 g1 MB
Hyper xfury 8gb (4x2)
550watt vs corsair
Kingston 120gb ssd and WD 1 tb hdd

My pc justs shuts down itself when there is power outage when iam playing AC syndicate ,it justs shuts down and starts again i dont know any fault and i have a 600 watt ups . Plz give me a solution

Solution

This is true, however even if he is not drawing that much it may still shut down. The Corsair VS is an ActivePFC PSU which have been proven to be sensitive to cheaper simulated sine wave UPS's. It makes sense, he has a power outage and it flicks off and then back on which is exactly the symptom of this. I know when I over draw power on my UPS even if its on wall power it usually gives me a bit of a beeping freakout, which he is not getting.

You need a Pure sine wave UPS. The only company who makes affordable ones is Cyberpower such as...

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

This is true, however even if he is not drawing that much it may still shut down. The Corsair VS is an ActivePFC PSU which have been proven to be sensitive to cheaper simulated sine wave UPS's. It makes sense, he has a power outage and it flicks off and then back on which is exactly the symptom of this. I know when I over draw power on my UPS even if its on wall power it usually gives me a bit of a beeping freakout, which he is not getting.

You need a Pure sine wave UPS. The only company who makes affordable ones is Cyberpower such as:

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00429N19M/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3FZHS4SEKTATV&coliid=I38ONIEE5Y658F&psc=1

Solution