[SOLVED] Does PUBG pc have south african server?

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
im thinking I'm buying players unknown Battleground but I do not want to waste my money for a game that I'm going to have a hard time playing it because of servers issues so I am wondering if player unknown Battleground for computer have a South African server the only reason why I'm asking in Tom's Hardware is because I can't get a decent answer, I searched on Google and YouTube for pugb pc South African server but it only appears mobile so can someone who plays the game or knows about it tell me if players unknown Battleground has a South African server for pc

Solution
Correct there are no PC servers remotely close to South Africa, and from what I gather even though there is a petition for it they opted to do mobile-only. 😕 São Paulo, Brasil, or Mumbai, India would probably be your physically closest PC servers, but I can't imagine any server you play on will have competitive latency,

pubgservers.jpg

Those are the only PC servers and they leave out a large portion of the World.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Correct there are no PC servers remotely close to South Africa, and from what I gather even though there is a petition for it they opted to do mobile-only. 😕 São Paulo, Brasil, or Mumbai, India would probably be your physically closest PC servers, but I can't imagine any server you play on will have competitive latency,

pubgservers.jpg

Those are the only PC servers and they leave out a large portion of the World.

Reactions: Ibraimo
Solution